Designed for a broad range of “Low-Temp” resins –
DYNA-PURGE K is a low-temp, non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to flow naturally through the barrel and hot runner system of the injection moulding machine, as well as extrusion equipment. A non-melting but softening thermoplastic scrubs the screw and barrel, while the carrier matrix flushes away impurities.
Features & Benefits of DYNA-PURGE® K :
- Developed for colour changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Excellent for purging through hot runner systems with a minimum clearance of .025 inch (.65 mm)
- Effective through a wide temperature range 290°F to 550° F (143°C to 287°C)
- Easy to use — no process adjustment necessary — use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive, non-melting but softening thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals — ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable — recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” — only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required — simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 30 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can prove it to yourself.