Reduce your set-up times by combining your machines with mould change tables and mould change carts.
These components are the key to a Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED) process.
for one or several moulds:
- Mould tables provide economical and safe side-changing of moulds.
- According to your needs, they are designed for a fully manual push/pull way of mould transfer
- or with powered mould transfer units for larger sizes of moulds
Rail guided Carts
for quick mould change operations:
- Rail-guided transport systems consist of a rail system and a dual station transport vehicle
- The machines are positioned alongside the rail line, as well as a mould storage facility and/or a preheating station
- The movements of the cart and the docking to the machines are automatically controlled
mobile single or dual-station mould change carts from Staubli offer the maximum level of flexibility
- With their free mobility – based on fork-lift truck or wheel modules– they can be docked to every machine independently of its location and orientation within the production set-up
- The mold change carts optionally integrate lifting tables adapting to the individual transfer level of each machine
- Via mechanical clamping devices, the carts are docked to the machine, and the data transfer with the machine is organized via an interface plug