The most versatile and innovative commercial purging compound in the plastics industry DYNA-PURGE D2 is the latest technology breakthrough working to scrub, clean and remove contamination effectively, without leaving a residue. A proprietary component possesses high shear tolerance creating a more viscous flow to the boundary layers, while another acts as a pressurizing agent allowing for the purge to reach stagnation points. In addition, an encapsulated fine targets degraded material adhering to the surface. This dynamic “triple action” innovation thoroughly cleans and removes material from the screw and barrel as well as the tool or die.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Developed for coulor changes, resin changes, shutdown and start-up as well as preventative machine maintenance
- Excellent for purging through system components with a minimum clearance of
- .025 inch or .65 mm
- Effective through a wide temperature range 177º C – 329º C
- Low odor formulation
- Thoroughly loosens and eliminates carbonized and degraded materials
- Safe, non-hazardous, non-chemical ingredients that are FDA compliant
- Heat stable- recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge”- only a small quantity needed to be effective
- Easy to use- no processing adjustments or mixing required
- Unlimited shelf life
- Less sticky for easier clean-up
Dyna-Purge has been the top-performing purging compound for over 30 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house resins and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can start saving today!