The HSG-7-VW hot knife is designed for continuous cutting operations.
Suitable for cutting of heavy synthetic ropes, cords, webbing etc.
The HSG-7-VW provides a ‘stand by’ temperature and an infinitely variable working temperature.
- Includes Blade HSG-7G (100mm length)
- Heats up in only 6-8 seconds
- Working temperature 600°C (1110°F) max.
- Supply voltage: 230 – 50Hz
- Power input: 700 Watt max
- Continuous operation
- Illuminated rocker switch
- Supply cord 2 m, with plug
- Class I protection
- Dimension: 400 x 300 x 200 mm
- Weight: 35,0 kg (76.7lbs)
- Made in Germany