Designed for Purging Transparent Resins –
DYNA PURGE C is a clear, non-abrasive, non-chemical engineered thermoplastic purging compound, formulated to purge high clarity resins such as PET, GPPS, PC, SAN and PMMA. A proprietary additive expands allowing for the purge to reach and clean all areas of the machine. The carrier matrix then flushes away the previous resin and other impurities, eliminating any “milky drag” or residue.
Features & Benefits of DYNA-PURGE® C :
- Excellent for transition to clear or transparent resin, preventative machine maintenance, and before manual cleaning
- Excellent for purging through hot runner systems, dies, or other downstream equipment
- Effective through a wide temperature range 380°F-590°F(193°C-310°C)
- Easy to use — no process adjustment necessary — use at the resident resin processing temperature and RPM speed
- Non-abrasive thermoplastic, which thoroughly loosens carbonized and degraded resin, allowing it to be flushed out of the system
- Safe, non-hazardous, with no chemicals — ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable — recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” — only small quantity needed to be effective
- No mixing required — simply use “as is”
- Unlimited shelf life
Dyna-Purge has been the top performing purging compound for over 30 years! Our product line offers superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purges. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at no charge, so you can prove it to yourself.