Designed for High-Temperature Engineering Resins
DYNA-PURGE E2 delivers the most advanced technology breakthrough in heat stability and enhanced cleaning. Its unique integrated polymer system was developed for purging high-temperature resins safely and efficiently in all areas of the machine, including tight channels.
Features & Benefits of DYNA-PURGE® E2 :
- Ideal for purging high-temperature engineering resins such as PEEK, PEI, PPS, PPA, PSU, etc.
- Excellent for colour changes, resin changes, preventative machine maintenance, and prior to manual cleaning
- Effective through a high temperature range – 575°F-715°F (302°C-379°C)
- Low odour with less fumes
- Non-abrasive, non-chemical integrated polymer system thoroughly cleans and displaces the previous production resin and color
- Safe and non-hazardous – ingredients are FDA compliant
- Heat stable – recommended during shutdown and start-up
- Low “cost-per-purge” – only small quantity needed to be effective
- Easy to use – no mixing required
- Unlimited shelf life
For over 30 years, Dyna-Purge has delivered superior cleaning and economic value over in-house methods and other commercial purging products. We invite you to sample Dyna-Purge at “no charge.” Let us prove our claim and earn your business.