Stäubli HPX Non-spill, high-pressure quick connector couplings
Specially designed for high-pressure pulsating or vibrating hydraulic lines
- Road-building equipment
- hydraulic-driven machinery
- quick tool changes
- test benches
- endurance testing
- launch pads and launch platforms
- aluminum die casting
- foundry tools
- tube bending
- forming and hydroforming
- rolling mills
Non-spill, flush face design: With non-spill, flush faces, the HPX connector prevents the introduction of air into the circuits and any contamination of the working area
Heavy-duty locking mechanism:
- The connection is secured by a robust screw-type locking mechanism with trapezoidal thread.
- A safe claw locking mechanism prevents accidental disconnection due to mechanical or vibration forces.
- The pre-guiding system of the plug into the socket eases the connection of hydraulic hoses.
- A sealing barrier protects the main seal from dirt
- Socket and plug are supplied with dust caps
- The retractable locking sleeve (HPX 08 to HPX 25) and flush face design facilitate effective cleaning before coupling